Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb. Thrust Trolling Motor with 30" Shaft
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb Thrust Trolling Motor is designed specifically for small- to medium-sized boats. Its 12-volt engine offers five forward speeds and three reverse, letting you guide your craft onto tight docking or small fishing areas. This Minn Kota trolling motor with 30" shaft has good agility and cornering action. Its rod is treated with special material to ensure it doesn't break, kink or corrode. You can also easily steer your boat with the 6" telescoping handle that acts as the guide for the unit. This Endura trolling motor is mounted with the help of a lever-lock bracket that ensures the device stays in place even during rough use. It also features a smooth ball bearing system that's designed to reduce friction and noise.
The Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb Thrust Trolling Motor will allow you to sneak up on your favorite type of catch and cast off without them recognizing your presence. In addition to the special coating on the shaft of this unit, its other parts are treated to protect against flexing, warping and UV damage.
Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb Thrust Trolling Motor:
- For freshwater use on small to medium sized boats
- Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb Thrust Trolling Motor
- Volts: 12
- Speeds: fixed
- Mount location: transom
- Minn Kota trolling motor with 30" shaft
- Telescoping handle
- Lever lock bracket
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 1352230
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.0 x 16.5 x 6.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 50A circuit breaker and a Marine DC batteryby Guywithanantfarm9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is slide the handle on, that's it.by DonaldLS8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The owner's manual stipulates that you add an inline fuse. I must say that I have not done that yet.by quiltbunny9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all you have to do is pull a pin on the handle and push the handle on hook to boat then hook up the fuse and then the batteryby adoomiusbottomless9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing. Install handle(included) and attach to battery and go!by An anonymous customer9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to add a fuse or circuit breaker 50A to the positive wireby cccampers9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The telescoping handle has to be installed, which takes about 20 seconds. Remove the shipping pin from the handle's post on the motor (5 seconds), then slide the handle (shipped loose) onto the post (15 seconds). Also, the instructions and marine safety rules require a re-setable 50 or 60 amp fuse, which costs $8 to $12. And of course, a battery!by KroozinPaul10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a good deep cycle marine battery. Any old battery will work but you will get longer lasting performance with a marine deep cycle battery.by SalesRepBR5499/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you need is a deep cycle boat battery (available at your Walmart for $65 on average) and a boat to mount it to. Nothing else is needed.by ChrisinWI10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yepby Guywithanantfarm3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with cables attached to the motor. The cabel is approximately 4 feet long. I modified mine with a quick connect (Minn Kota part) and added another few feet so that I could have my battery where I wanted it.by quiltbunny10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes about 4 feet of cable with spade blade hook up'sby adoomiusbottomless9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cables are included they have lugs at the end to attach directly to your battery.by cccampers7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The ends of the cables have open ended lugs for attaching to a FUSED battery terminal. The fuse is not included.by KroozinPaul5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. they don,t come with battery clips but with ringsby fisherman464/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cables (approx 3-4 feet long) are attached to the motor when you get it. You'll just need a battery to make it work, that is all.by ChrisinWI5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't try to use the lawn battery as a fellow suggested: I did so and the battery carried us a couple of miles away in a lake and the battery was run out -- we had to paddle back.by Swiftdove11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart sells everything you need. A fuse is recommended but you can also use a breaker which walmart sells for like $7. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-50-Amp-Circuit-Breaker/16401755 Myself, I just use the Minn Kota Power center and that works fantastic. As for batteries you could use any 12V battery but if you want to make it back home and not run out of juice I recommend a deep cycle marine battery. I use this and run for hours and have never ran out of juice. http://www.walmart.com/ip/EverStart-Maxx-Group-Size-29-Marine-Battery/20531539by Flacheese8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You dont need a fuse you need a circuit breaker (50A) preferably waterproof- Go order one from your local auto parts store. For the battery make sure that you get a DC (deep cycle) Marine Battery as this is designed to be recharged repeatedly. You will need a battery charger for this also (not a maintainer!) the rule of thumb is the more amps it puts out the faster the recharge time. Any size will do (IE 24, 27, 29) but you need to stick to a 12 volt for this motor and make sure you get a MARINE DC. If you make the mistake of buying a car battery you will be throwing it in the garbage after a couple of uses.by Guywithanantfarm10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure where you got the info. about the motor and battery, but it only needs a 12v lawn mower or sports craft battery. I bought my Ever Start 81 battery from WalMart and it worded perfectly for this motor when I took it out.by JimmseyJam11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep the fuse or manual reset breaker need to be 50A minimum, and make sure to install fuse or breaker as close to the battery as possible. You'll also need to pick up a deep cycle/marine style 12v. battery, and they should have them at walmart, that's where I got mine.by Criddledowski9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no fuse. All require a batteryby ajadams10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?