About this item
For functionality and convenience, try the powerful Minn Kota Aluminum Quick Release Bracket for PowerDrive Trolling Motors. It allows for fast and easy, tool-free removal of your boat's motor without reducing the security of its grip. The extruded aluminum design with side screw provides a secure locking system for increased safety and reliability as well as durability that lasts. This Minn Kota trolling motor bracket is compatible with a variety of motors including all Terrova models, all PowerDrive V2 models and the Deckhand 40 Anchor Winch, making it highly versatile. It is easy to install; simply slide the motor into the docking plate and securely attach it to the base with a side screw. There is also a padlock slot so you can add a padlock (not included) for added safety to prevent motor theft. The top of the Minn Kota quick-release bracket mounts to the motor while the bottom attaches to the deck of the boat.
Minn Kota Aluminum Quick Release Bracket For PowerDrive Trolling Motors:
- Allows for fast and easy removal of your trolling motor without reducing the security of its grip
- Extruded aluminum design with side screw provides a secure locking system for increased safety and reliability
- Minn Kota trolling motor bracket is compatible with:
- All Terrova trolling motors
- All PowerDrive V2 trolling motors
- Deckhand 40 Anchor Winch
- Easy to install
- Slide the motor into the docking plate and attach it to the base with a side screw
- Top mounts to the motor and the bottom bolts down to the deck
- Minn Kota quick-release bracket also has a padlock slot
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 8.0 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not think so, not without modifying your 'watersnake' and making a custom mounting pattern. This bracket is designed solely for Minn Kota bow mounted trolling motors, and specifically the Terrova, and Power Drive series.by MKE2GB4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would not recommend modifying the plate to fit a MotorGuide trolling motor as it will void the warranty from Minn Kota.by Minn Kota Support12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the MKA-16-02 Quick Release Bracket, the holes for the top plate are spaced 4 1/8" from front to back and 5 1/4" side to side.by Minn Kota Support5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?