About this item
It has been over 75 years since Minn Kota introduced their first electric trolling motor. To say the technology has evolved since then is an understatement. The Minn Kota PowerDrive V2 70-lb Freshwater Trolling Motor with 54" shaft offers big-time strength and innovative ergonomic controls that have made it one of the most trusted names on the water.
Minn Kota 70 PowerDrive V2 70-lb Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor, 54" Shaft:
- Deploy-Assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily
- Depress the lever on the Minn Kota Trolling Motor to deploy the motor and you're ready to go
- When it's time to move, the Minn Kota Trolling Motor stows easily and securely, ready for action whenever you are
- Control speed, steering and momentary and constant on/off with the foot pedal
- Features the industry's highest IP68 waterproof rating and an 18' cord
- Bow mount trolling motor offers 70 lbs of thrust
- Indestructible 54" composite shaft
- Electric steering with ergonomic foot pedal
- Push to test battery gauge
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- The bow mount trolling motor features variable speed with digital maximizer
- Max amp draw: 42
- 24V system requires two 12V deep cycle marine batteries
- Maximum boat length: 23'
- Minn Kota PowerDrive V2 70-lb Freshwater Trolling Motor with 54" shaft is model# 1358720
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 10.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.