About this item
Bake multiple loaves of bread at once with the Wilton 6-Cavity Mini Loaf Baking Pan. Save valuable time with this versatile mini loaf baking pan set that lets you bake six individual-size loaves at one time. It is ideal for breads, meatloaves and more. It is made of high-quality aluminum with a smooth, anodized finish for long lasting performance. The non-stick coating makes cleanup easy and also is great for removing your bread without damage. They are perfect for home use or your business. They are also dishwasher safe and will remain rust free. This mini bread loaf pan set allows you to make personal size creations or several different kinds of breads at once.
Wilton 6-Cavity Mini Loaf Pan:
- Wilton Mini Loaf Pan - 4.5''x2.5''x 1.5''
- Dishwasher safe-will not rust
- smooth, anodized finish
- Ideal for breads, meatloaves and more
- heavy- duty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 1.55 x 10.99|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are hooked together which definitely makes it easier to place in the oven. When I've used an individual mini loaf pan, sometimes it would tilt if I didn't place it just right on the oven rack.by Cookie92612/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they r hooked together. No they cannot b separated.by okBaker10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pans are hooked togetherby HappyMomof4InMichigan4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are hooked together. :) Baked great - but i do not recommend you put it in the dishwasher.... My pan i just got went from brand new looking to looking awful!!! Dishwasher discolored it something terrible.. NO RUST, just discolored the silver look...by bakngbtty12/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are hooked together. You have to put the whole pan in the oven. But you wouldn't have to fill all the spaces if you didn't want to.by eerb1912/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are hooked together and you can use them all at once or only one or two. We did both ways.by PLCG12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?