Similar items in stock
Milano FSC Eucalyptus Wood Extendable Outdoor Table
Customers also viewed these products
- from $162.69
- from $460.86
- from $174.99
- from $100.99
About this item
About this item
The Milano extendable table is made from 100% FSC eucalyptus wood. Combining contemporary and fashionable style this Milano set is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. It is already assembled and you can move this lightweight set with ease. It is resistant to harmful UV rays and a gard wood preservative can be added as desired during the season to prolong durability. Size accommodates up to six chairs.
Milano FSC Eucalyptus Wood Extendable Outdoor Table:
- 100% FSC eucalyptus wood construction
- Easy to move
- For indoor and outdoor use
- UV resistant
- Size accommodates up to 6 chairs
- Brown finish
- Table dimensions: 63/83" W x 35.5" D x 29" H
- Table comes in 1 box
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||BT 360|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||87.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||83.0 x 35.5 x 29.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 504K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With the leaf it is 82 1/2 " Without the leaf it is 63"by Mainer7895/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is 63 inches.by Atochafish10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the width of the umbrella hole and what is the distance from the ground to the bottom cross-member (to accommodate umbrella stand)?
- The umbrella hole is 1 3/4 " wide. The distance from ground to bottom of cross-member is 3 1/2"by Mainer7895/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The diameter is 1 and 7/16. From the top of the table to the deck is 29 1/2 and the top of the table to the cross-member is 23 3/4. The difference is 5 1/2.by Atochafish10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?