About this item
Illuminate your work or reading space with the Mighty Bright LED Grey & Black Floor Light and Magnifier. Perfect for crafts and any hobbies requiring intricate work, the bright LED floor lamp light with powerful magnification will make your job a whole lot easier. With its 2x magnification and handy 5x bifocal insert, you'll never strain your eyes again. The table-height grey & black floor magnifier is quality constructed with its 24" solid stand, non-slip weighted floor base and generous flexible neck. Better yet, the Mighty Bright LED Floor Light & Magnifier offers the option of running on batteries — just pop in three D batteries and you can take the Mighty Bright with you when you travel or anywhere you want to take your project with you. Whether you're needlepointing, scrapbooking or putting together models, your creativity will soar with the Mighty Bright LED Floor Light & Magnifier.
Mighty Bright LED Floor Light and Magnifier:
- 12 LEDs
- 2x magnifier with 5x bifocal insert
- On / off button
- Adjustment handle
- 17" flexible neck
- 24" solid stand
- Weighted floor base with nonslip foot pads
- Includes AC adapter with 6' cord
- Can also run on 3 D batteries (not included)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Its designed to sit on the floor. It could be a little taller. It would be fine for reading on your lap. I use it with a scroll saw and it is a little short, for that. I think it is a magnifier with a light, not a light with a magnifier.by goofy744/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lamp can be used as both .by Gatorgirl1012/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a floor lamp - when assembled and in use it is above lap height when a person is sitting so you hold a book, etc. under it and look through the magnifier. It is very adjustable and swings away when you want to get up or are finished using it.by Nerja12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Floor lamp with magnifierby 1Iikh9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a floor lamp with a magnifier. Magnifier is exactly the right strength for fine hand stitching and needle threading. Light is focused directly and is cool. I use it wherever I am sitting down but it could be adjusted higher. Infinitely adjustable and stays put where you adjust it. You will love it!by cwhaws12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a floor lamp with magniferby derdav28/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lamp sits on the floor, and is best used next to a chair or sofa when reading or working on lap projects. It is not a true floor lamp in that the adjustable gooseneck is not long enough to reach over a counter top or one's shoulder from behind a chair. It really falls between the two categories of lamps you describe.by BeadyEyes1312/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider this a floor magnifier with a lampby scot25128/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 120v don't know the amp, but it is low.by goofy743/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ac/Dc Adapter Input: AC 100-240V.50 - 60HZ Output: 4V DC 400 mA with a female DC plugby 1Iikh9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am no electrical engineer, but this is what I am reading on the back of the plug: INPUT: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 100mA OUTPUT: 4V=400mA I hope that is helpful to you.by cwhaws3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?