About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 18.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. WHAT IS THE ACTUAL WEIGHT LIMIT FOR THIS CRATE ? 10 LBS HAS BEEN MENTIONED BY CUSTOMERS... I HAVE A 12 LB DOG.
- Yes! My dog is 15lb and fits perfectly!by Angie5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its actually 30 lbsby animallover711038/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 4 pound dog and I do not feel it is too bigby Steels3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello :) I looked around before I purchased this crate, and by its measurements, I consider it to be a small size and think that it might work just fine for your 12 lb dog. The crates in the local pet stores are sized in x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, and the measurements of their small size was the same as this one...but more expensive. I hope my input has helped.by DjinnDjinn2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say this crate should be more than capable of being albe to accomodate any dog uo 15 lbs. comfortably.by mamarocque8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is 7-9 pounds and is great for her.by ValSei2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 9lb Yorkshire Terrier and he has plenty of room in it....But i wouldn't put a bigger dog inside. I would say 10lbs max.by MissQ231/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say small to medium dog. I bought mine for my 6 week old bulldog puppy and it has plenty of room. She should be able to for in it for I would say at least a yearand by that time iI will no longer need it. She sleeps in it at night.by lovemybullypup3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 & 1/2 inches. I have a sun conure & I would feel secure transporting him in this kennel.by Aimathena6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?