About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 19.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes very easilyby hedgehoghappy12/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes two or more can be joined together.Now that I have one and have gotton to use it for my ginnie pig I plan on puchasing another to connect with it .by archedhunter685/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can connect two of these together ! If you can't then you're doing something wrong.by nunofurbiz5/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but if it is for a guinea pig, it is tall enough they can't climb overby daisy1cow4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has no top.by hedgehoghappy12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not include a top.I use a babys quilt but a piece of wood could do.I have a ginnie pig I set in the yard in it so I just drap a quilt to keep direct sun and birds off him (Hawks-ect.).The picture shows it one shape but can form an oblong cage also.Very sturdy and flexable.by archedhunter684/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?