Midwest Glove and Gear Garden Greenhouse 59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Midwest Glove and Gear Garden Greenhouse 59 gives you an an easy way to store and organize your tools. It can be used for everything from hats and weeders to watering cans and flower pots. It features four shelves that are protected by a transparent, zippered plastic roll-up door. This sturdy greenhouse has casters for easy mobility.
Midwest Glove and Gear Garden Greenhouse 59:
- 4 shelves
- Casters for mobility
- Zippered plastic roll up door
- Dimensions: 24.5"L x 11.5"W x 4.5"H
- Sturdy construction
- Zip up greenhouse is an ideal storage solution for your garden
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||64.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.5 x 11.5 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would like to confirm dimensions. Description says 4.5 inches in height; could that be 4.5 feet?
- I am 5'2" and it is still taller than me...id say 5.5-6.0 feet.by igarden7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the top shelf is about 4.5 ft. the entire structure is a little over 5 ft highby ILUVDenver3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes 4 1/5 feetby roombyme3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine was lime greenby igarden7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic cover is more or less optional. You don't have to put it on the shelving unit. As a stand, provided you do not intend on moving it around much, it would work just fine.by gray43623/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?