Therapeutic Mineral Ice, Pain Relieving Gel, 8 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $3.64 Was $4.00Save $0.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
Relieve minor aches and pains with this topical pain reliever gel.
- Pain reliever gel
- 8 oz
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes And mucous membranes.
Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium hydroxide, carbomer 934, cupric sulfate, FD&C blue 1, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water.
Ingredients: Active: Menthol 2%. Inactive: Ammonium Hydroxide, Carbomer 934, Cupric Sulfate, FD&C Blue 1, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Thymol, Water.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2%.; Menthol 2%
Instructions: Clean affected area before applying product. Adults And children 2 years of age And older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.91 x 2.91 x 3.02 IN|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only. Not for internal use.
- Do not use Other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments, with heating pads or heating devices.
- If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up And occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product And consult your doctor. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly. If you have sensitive skin, consult a doctor before use. If skin irritation develops, discontinue use And consult your doctor. Do not use, pour, spill or store near heat or open flame. Note: you can always use mineral ice as directed, but its use is never intended to replace your doctor's advice. Use only as directed. Read all warnings before use. Store at room temperature.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Clean affected area before applying product. Adults And children 2 years of age And older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Ammonium hydroxide, carbomer 934, cupric sulfate, FD&C blue 1, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The jar I just finished had an exp date of 08/98 and was still doing the job. The jar I just purchased has an exp date of 2016/09. That is how the dates were labeled on the bottom of the jars. I'm sure it is still good but should have been removed from the shelf by the exp. date. Mine was 16+ years old and worked. I would be mad at myself for not checking the date in the store and bring it to their attention. If you can't easily get it replaced then you need to make a decision as to get a refund or keep the product. If I couldn't get it replaced with a current date I would keep it because it's not that easy to find. Walmart has excellent customer service. Always check dates on everything ... food, drinks, medicines, batteries, etc.by fxlr871/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?