About this item
Midnight Club: Los Angeles provides a seamless, breathtaking race environment for everyone who loves to compete. With no load times, no tracks, and no rules, the game allows players to race at breakneck speeds through an unbelievable recreation of Los Angeles. A racing game is nothing without the great cars and Midnight Club: Los Angeles allows extensive customization of vehicles for both performance and appearance. Players can now fully personalize their officially licensed imports, tuners, classic muscle cars and motorcycles both inside and out with a dizzying array of licensed rims, body kits, interior upgrades, vinyls and more.
- Race at breakneck speeds through the streets of modern-day L.A. recreated in stunning detail.
- Drive the hottest real-world tuners, muscle and luxury cars, exotics and superbikes on the streets today.
- Customize your vehicle with the best after-market performance parts and custom kits.
- Street racing with no track, no load times, no rules.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Strong Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Mild Violence
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you can play, the game without having a playstaion network account, but if you'd like to you can get an account free. It's better to have an account though because you can buy add-on content for all your favorite games. All you need to do to buy add-on content is to buy playstaion network cards. They come in $10, $20, and $50 depending on how much you want for your account. I hope this helped.by 907Kev12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- For multiplayer yes.by Roberto24912/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jman7712/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not only onlineby Ozzy8712/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mommymalynda12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, pause the game goto options , click on controller and go down until you see shift up and shift down and choose the button you'd like for those shifting. I meant custom controller*by 907Kev1/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes go to your settings then controller, theres multiple controller settings i personally like to use the custom preset and just edit it from there.by Chavel0947/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jman771/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. you can even set up the button controls how you wantby wizzr1016/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2008, but has most recent cars because of updates.by Roberto24911/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2006by PlasmaNugget4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10/21/09by mrtaco12/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?