About this item
The Midland Mossy Oak GMRS/FRS Break Waterproof Headsets include wind-resistant boom microphones and are ideal for hunting and outdoor activities. It uses hands-free operation and fits comfortably on your ear. They are designed with a water-resistant PushToTalk button that simplifies the process of quickly activating the radio safely, even in inclement weather. These ergonomic headsets with microphone come in a set of two and are compatible with most Midland GMRS two-way radios and are VOX capable. The generous cord length between the microphone and the earpiece allows for unlimited flexibility when moving around, and the microphone can be held in place by using the accompanying clip to attach to your clothing.
Midland Mossy Oak GMRS/FRS Break Headsets:
- Water-resistant PushToTalk button
- Wind-resistant microphone
- Works with most Midland headsets GMRS two-way radios
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.3 x 10.6 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
1. Include a money order or a MasterCard/Visa number including name, billing address and expiration date. (No checks will be accepted). Below is a list of repair prices. This price includes repair and return shipping. Weather Monitors: $45.00 CB: $45.00 Side Band: $65.00 Marine: $65.00 FRS/GMRS: $20.00
2. Include a short note outlining what is wrong with the radio.
3. Ship the radio to: Midland Radio Corporation 5900 Parretta Drive Kansas City, MO 64120.
This only pertains to those, whose warranty has expired or those who do not have a copy of their purchase receipt. If your warranty is still in effect, please include a copy of your receipt, a short note explaining what is wrong and the radio. Please ship it to the above address. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for repair.