About this item
This Midland Emergency Crank Radio with AM/FM and Weather Alert has everything you need to stay connected and informed during urgent situations. It has a dynamo crank, which can be used to recharge radio and flashlight when there is no power. This emergency radio keeps you informed with forecast developments with the NOAA 7 channel All Hazards/Weather Alerts or to the local AM/FM broadcasts. It uses LED flashlights to alert the visually impaired. This Midland crank radio has a USB port that allows you to charge various cell phones and electronic devices. It also has a clock with 12 hour display, alarm, and snooze functions. The Midland EP102 Emergency Crank Radio features a backlit LCD display, and you can easily view the numbers even in low light conditions. This Midland Emergency Crank Radio with AM/FM and Weather Alert comes with a carrying strap, an AC adapter with cord and a user manual.
Features of Midland EP102 Emergency Crank Radio:
- Dynamo crank allows you to recharge the emergency radio and flashlight during a power outage or when away from a power source
- Stay informed with NOAA All Hazard Weather Alerts or local AM/FM broadcasts
- USB connector on this Midland crank radio allows you to charge other electronic devices such as cell phones
- Flashlight with visual alerts
- AM/FM Radio with alert override
- Alarm Clock
- External jacks include: AC/DC, headset and USB connector
- Includes AC adapter
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 10.5 x 7.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.