Customers also viewed these products
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter
Consider these popular products
- $19.88 Was $24.29Save $4.41
- $10.49 Was $12.95Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A great Xbox wireless networking adapter. Designed for versatility and ease, this Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter enhances your Xbox 360 experience in the digital home, seamlessly synchronizing with the Xbox 360 system. Using the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter, you can easily transfer videos and music to your Xbox 360 system from your Media Center PC, chat with your friends, play games via Xbox LIVE, and more — all without the clutter of wires. Get the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter and enjoy hours of Xbox entertainment.
Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter Features:
- Dual band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wireless A/B/G home network compatible
- Easy network setup
- Compact, high-performance wireless design
- Powered by Xbox 360 to eliminate adapter clutter
- The Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter is Windows Vista Media Center compatible
- The wireless networking adapter streams photos and music from Microsoft Windows XP and recorded TV, movies, and videos from your Microsoft Windows XP Media Center-based PC
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040581|
|Accessories Included:||Cables & Adapters|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mam you do not need a hard drive they are a waste, simply purchase an Microsoft xbox 360 wireless network adapter plug it into your xbox and also get just a regular memory card. Once you do this your wireless adapter will pick up your routers internet. You will be able to go on xbox live. I dont know about subscription cards but still do not buy a hardrive theyre only big memory cards that play regular xbox games. They are over priced and unless you are out to blow money than dont buy it my friend had one and it brokeby wiisppeak11/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You do need a hard drive or memory card for it.by BM9911/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOu do not nead a hard drive. I have an arcade and this works perfectly fine. I would try unplugging your router and plugging it back in. That is what worked for me.by yoshiiiiirrr11/25/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not suggest using a dial up connection on Xbox Live no matter how you are connected wireless adapter or not.by liugeaux11/13/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well...by dial up (im asuming you dont use a router) you can just use the 360's ethernet plug on the back of the console...And you would still get Xbox Live. So..you dont really need the Adapter if you have dial up...by ShadyNoz10/23/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The adapter is made for connecting to a wireless routerby Biohzrd15/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely ours is connected thru a wireless connection and have had no problems with itby BonVon6/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?