Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 32-bit Operating System (PC)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 32-bit Operating System is a suitable environment for working professionals who stay in the office or are on the go. It runs automatic backups to ensure that your documents and other files are safe and secure while you are working from any network and location. This also allows for easy recovery if files are lost. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional software helps you quickly and easily connect to preferred networks, printers and projectors and demonstrate presentations while concealing confidential information on PCs with more than one user. Its Windows XP mode makes it simple to use older business programs and provides some users with a more familiar working environment and easier interface. Besides getting work done efficiently, it also provides an enjoyable entertainment experience with the Windows Media Center that features live Internet TV. Windows Media Player lets you listen to music, audiobooks and more.
Eligible for FREE Windows 10 upgrade, coming soon!
This Windows 7 PC operating system lets you conveniently turn off notifications and screen savers or change the desktop's background with just one click and make presentations look more professional. There are also settings allowing for remote access so you can get into your office computer and do work from home or while you are travelling.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 32-bit Operating System:
- PC operating system publisher: Microsoft
- Platform: PC
- Category:PC Operating Systems
- Windows XP mode
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 7.5 x 0.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I thought it was retail but when I got my 5 copies it was OEM or OEI, not the retail version If you aren't a Value added Reseller (VAR), or Original Equipment Manufacturer, you can't use them legally. I had to send mine back.... They are Definately not RETAIL.by mcgivervii11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is the OEM version. However, it is still not clear to me what the difference is between the two.by Smoky19927/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the OEM version.by CommunityAnswer7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The way they have this listed on their site is that it is the retail version in which case I bought. Only to receive an OEM version from them. I'm in the process of returning it. Their site specifically tells you if it is an OEM version and this specific listing does not have OEM any where (or "system builder").by dzsoundnirvana8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- they are OEI or OEM original equipment installer or manufacturer copies, not RETAIL, can't use em unless you build or sell computers. They are only for Fresh install on New computers.. No upgrades.by mcgivervii11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I installed the OEM version. It is a full version. I installed it onto a new harddrive, no previous OS.by Smoky199211/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello there, This is a full version of Windows 7 Professional OS. I hope this was helpful top you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam7/31/2015Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If this is the Full Retail version Not an OEM or OEI version as long as you wipe the first PC's Drive or if it is destroyed you can install it on the new computer. This is stated on the Microsoft website. Some Versions of Windows were sold in a home version 3 pack in other words you could get windows 7 home prem family pack for about 150 dollars and install it on 3 pc's legally. But finding Windows 7 is getting harder and harder. So for your best bet go to the www.microsoft.com and search for "windows 7 licensing" It will be filled with legaleze but it is on there.by mcgivervii8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello there, Yes, should something happening to your PC, you can are able to reinstall it on a new PC per the Microsoft Licensing agreement. I hope this was helpful to you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam6/21/2014Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?