Customers also viewed these products
- $136.75 Was $153.25Save $16.50
- $138.51 List price $179.00Save $40.49
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.97 Was $99.99Save $20.02
- Rollback$79.85 Was $99.99Save $20.14
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With Microsoft Windows 7 Professional full version, you'll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode and recover your data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You'll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional full version is excellent for home. as well as for business.
Eligible for FREE Windows 10 upgrade, coming soon!
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full Version:
Everything you need for work and home
With Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, you'll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You'll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it's great for home as well as for business.
Easy to use
- Getting things done is easier. With the new taskbar and navigation features like snap, it's easier to compare two windows side-by-side, and JumpLists put files you use often just two clicks away.
- Home Group makes it easy to create a home network and connect your PCs running the Windows 7 operating system to a printer.
Faster to use
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to songs to email - just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
- Windows 7 Professional takes full advantage the latest 64-bit PCs.
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional Requirements to use Certain Windows 7 Professional Features:
- Internet Access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
- Windows XP Mode requires:
- Additional 1GB of RAM
- Additional 15GB of available disk space
- Processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware; visit http://windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Art Paint Type:||DVD-ROM|
|Features:||Includes: 32 and 64-bit versions , Watch internet TV , Pause and rewind , Record TV|
|Number of Users:||1 PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FQC-00129|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional|
|Interface Type:||DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.57 x 5.40 x 1.18 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go to MS website, download and install the Genuine checker, program, and run the W-7 analysis button. IF you have windows in most any form, it will tell you what you can use. NOTE: if you get the FULL version, you get both 32 and 64 Bit install disks. IF you want to go to 64 bit OS, as opposed to 32 bit which is most common, you will need to do clean install, and you CAN preserve your settings, etc by offloading to free-standing H D. In the case of Proprietary, OEM brand, like HP, Compaq, etc you may need to go to thier website for more info on preserving files, as they use part of the hard drive to HIDE re-install data. Doing a clean install will format the drive, wiping it clean of all data. There will be a WARNING prior to doing the deed. If you are not comfortable with this proceedure, suggest you take the computer to a reputable shop, like where you buy the software, and let them install it. They can make copies of all data on the hardrive, before doing the install. And there are programs that will let you DIY, to transfer files, back up files, etc. NOTE:: The FULL version is NOT and 'upgrade" type. It replaces OS. And it is more reliable, IMHO. Upgrades use the existing OS, and add or replace files to make the system run the different OS. Changing from Apple, or LInix, or Red Hat, etc will require FULL install program. GOTO MS site to run the checker. Take the defaults. Email me if you need more databy XITexas10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although you can use either or, trust me, go with the full version and save yourself a ton of headaches! It's more than worth paying the extra. ~John~by John6711/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what your existing operating system is. To go from XP, you need the full version; from Vista, the upgrade is sufficient.by Ccon963/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- two DVD discs--one for 32 bit operating system and one for 64 bit operating system, plus the product key and small instruction bookletby Aspercreme2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the box that I received from Gonzales software, it had both 32 and 64 bit disks and license that covers three computers, I think. MS told me some years ago, that it could be installed on several computers as long as NOT more than two are using it at same time.by XITexas5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, BUT only one can be legally used at a time. IF you go online iwth both, and try to get updates, you may find you are in violation of the license contract. What you pay for is NOT ownership, but a license, stricktly regulated by MS and you have to agree with it or NOT use the product. They sort of have us over the barrel. IF you get the OEM version, you may only get limited support from MS. They will want to sell you added services. bottom line, YES it can be on more than one computer, but only used on one. HOWever, you can get added site license(s). There is a 3 site license available as a package from several resellers.by XITexas5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. when you buy this product it is actually a "Licience" you are purchasing, and that "Liciance" is only for one computer.by Ppipanman6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?