Similar items in stock
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 64-bit-System Builder License and Media -1 PC, FQC-04649
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit System Builder License and Media for 1 PC, FQC-04649, allows you to upgrade your current Windows XP operating system. It combines functionality, speed and exciting entertainment features. Enjoy improved desktop navigation with full-sized previews and a task bar with larger buttons. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional software gives you better control over maintenance and security messages. Automatically backup and restore files to your home or business network, external hard drive or DVDs. It allows you to recover data easily and restore previous versions of files that have been changed or deleted. Windows 7 Professional 64-bit features enhanced security so you can encrypt and decrypt confidential files and folders. Receive faster web browsing with Internet 9 Explorer, which comes with a SmartScreen Filter that protects your computer against malicious software and identity theft.
Eligible for FREE Windows 10 upgrade, coming soon!
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Software:
- Windows XP mode
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit software with automatic network backup
- Domain join for easy network connection
- Free online cloud storage with Windows Live SkyDrive
- Allows you to personalize your PC's desktop with a variety of themes, wallpapers, colors, sounds, backgrounds, screensavers and slide shows
- Edit and share photos and make movies with Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker
- DirectX 11 technology
- Features a mobility center for easy access to commonly used settings like volume, battery status, power and wireless network
- Comes with a SmartScreen Filter that protects your computer against malicious software and identity theft
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FQC-04649|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.52 x 5.34 x 0.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is this a full, stand-alone, OEM, professional version with install Cd/DVD? (or an upgrade)?
- This is a full stand alone version with all the bells and whistles. It comes on DVD. You can wipe (reformat) the hard drive clean and install the OS. This is not an upgrade copy! Depending on your current version of Windows, you may have to back up all your data before installing the OEM version. This is the most preferred method (clean install) of installing a new version of Windows!by EagleEye1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- FUllby Oneofafew2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a complete, non-upgrade, stand-alone version of Windows. You can install it on 1 computer only, and only on that computer ever after. You also won't get any tech support from Microsoft. Yes it comes on a DVD, and it's easy to install and get running. It works great, at half the price.by blazingedgepro9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Full OEM version.by IhvFaith210/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you click the second pic and use the zoom tool you can read the back, its just the oem, version.by ItiFox10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T THINK SOby HALPRO11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe I'm correct in saying if you install 64 bit over an existing 32 bit OS, it will completely rewrite like a clean install and you will have to start from scratch. Back up everything you want to keep and reinstall it after you install the 64 bit version. Also if you're running more then 4 gigs of Ram, 32 bit will only recognize 4 gigs of it. You have to run 64 bit to get full use out of any Ram over 4 Gb.by Russczar11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your hardware is compatible with a 64-bit operating system you would be able to do that. Recommendation is to perform a backup of your system. In all honesty most hardware is compatible with a 64 bit system at this point, with the exception of low end netbooks. My biggest recommendation however is that if this is an OEM operating syste that you would be formatting and installing over, DONT, as there would normally be a reason you are only running a 32- bit OS, usually your processorby rjslem11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello there, If the computer is specifically designed for the 64-bit version of Windows, it won't work on the 32-bit version of Windows. (However, most programs designed for the 32-bit version of Windows do work on the 64-bit version of Windows.) Device drivers designed for the 64-bit version of Windows don't work on computers running a 32-bit version of Windows. For more information, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/32-bit-and-64-bit-Windows-frequently-asked-questions I hope this was helpful to you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam11/29/2015Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Oneofafew2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's tied to your computer's motherboard.by blazingedgepro2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- OEM versions can only be used on one computer... even if the computer blows up (and you had the disc in another safe room)... that's it, game over. A "full version" can only be used on one computer at a time... i.e. you change your mind or buy another computer, then you can load it onto the other computer providing that you take it off the previous one.by IhvFaith210/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one machine at a time, the owner can swap to a diff hard drive etc, but then must notify microsoft.by ItiFox2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$128.58 Was $151.06Save $22.48