The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 puts considerable computing power in your hands. It can convert from a tablet to a laptop and back again, and it runs the entire Microsoft Office suite as well as other programs. It is powered by a fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processor with 4GB of memory so software loads and runs quickly and efficiently. The touch-screen interface of the Microsoft Surface Pro 128 GB is easy to navigate with your finger or the included pressure-sensitive digital pen. This tool can also be used for writing and drawing applications. The Microsoft Surface tablet can also run Skype for video chat calls, and it can upload software from microSDXC cards. It only weighs 2 lbs, making it lightweight and easily portable.
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 128 GB: Technical Specifications:
- 1.6GHz 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor
- 4GB of system memory
- 10.6" touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, surface keyboard
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 LE
Software and Applications:What's in the Box:
- Back 720p HD webcam and front 720p HD webcam with microphone
- USB 3.0 port, microSDXC card reader, miniDisplayPort and dock connector port
- 128GB of storage
- 2 stereo speakers
- Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Up to seven to 15 days idle life on a full charge
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.81" x 6.81" x 0.53"
- Microsoft Surface tablet and AC adapter