Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard
Customers also viewed these products
- $21.99 Was $23.72Save $1.73
- $21.99 List price $29.98Save $7.99
- Rollback$29.69 Was $39.97Save $10.28
- $59.24 Was $63.99Save $4.75
- $26.82 Was $29.95Save $3.13
- $35.00 List price $49.95Save $14.95
About this item
About this item
This Ergonomic Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard can enhance your typing with an array of advanced features. It is built on advanced ergonomic principals and uses a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position. It also has a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility. Also included with the Microsoft ergonomic keyboard is a separate number pad for accounting and various other applications. A four-way scroll wheel acts like a mouse and lets you navigate documents and web pages with ease. This keyboard is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and RT operating systems.
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard:
- Split keyset design with separate number pad
- Domed keyboard design
- Natural arc layout
- Cushioned palm rest
- 4-way scroll wheel
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and RT
- Microsoft keyboard runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||L5V-00001|
|System Requirements:||Windows 7, 8, RT|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.77 x 21.06 x 8.86 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- Yes, a mouse is included.by MsABQ3232/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. Your wrist will be tilted to the right and sort of "palming" the mouse too. Give it a chance, it is really nice!by cugrad972/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mouse is includedby petbon2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can this work with windows 7 and why does it need batteries? doesnt it connect with usb or wireless?
- Yes, it works with Windows 7. I believe it will connect with either usb or wireless. Batteries are for the device itself. It has to have some way to power the equipment.by MsABQ3236/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello there, Yes, the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard is compatible with Windows 7. It uses batteries to power it up and does connect to you PC wirelessly. Hope this was helpful to you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam8/25/2014Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?