IMPORTANT! Proof of eligibility required to use this software.
Microsoft Office University 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you create, edit and share your best work. The Microsoft Office 2010 software includes 2010 versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. Microsoft University 2010 requires proof of eligibility to receive product key.
Microsoft Office University 2010:
- Write reports that get noticed with Word 2010
- Create captivating presentations and edit videos right in PowerPoint 2010
- Organize all types of information in a single place with OneNote 2010
- Analyze and highlight important trends in your data with Excel 2010
- Create compelling publications for personal, club or school activities with Publisher 2010
- Internet access is required. The academic verification and redemption process occurs online after and separate from the purchase.
- Student verification will take place exclusively through the Microsoft Academic Verification Engine during the verification process.
- Full and part time, enrolled university and college students and faculty in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are not eligible. Australia and New Zealand eligibility: Full and part time, enrolled students and teaching staff of accredited tertiary institutions (including universities and TAFEs). Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
- Customers will be subject to the Office University EULA and will be required to agree to the agreement before activating the product.
- Each eligible user can verify only one Microsoft Office University 2010 product in a 12-month period.