About this item
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card, you can create documents, collaborate with classmates and easily post files online. Access, share, and edit files from virtually any browser with Windows Live SkyDrive and Office Web Apps. Use the MS Home and Student 2010 Product Key to purchase Microsoft Office 2010 for one new PC and get access to the newest programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote 2010. The item includes a Product Key, not a disk, to activate preloaded Office software on one PC. The Office 2010 Home and Student Key Card allows only a single activation for one PC and will not work after the activation is complete. Ideal for students, both young and old, who need to collaborate with others and keep up-to-date with the newest PC programs. It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003 and 2007.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (Product Key Card):
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.19 x 4.25 x 0.69|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
Q. If I buy a computer from you and I buy Microsoft office 2010 , do I need to buy a product card also?
- No.Because Micro office already has a product code inside the package so that you can downdload it right away.by Love2makecoasters4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, if you buy the full version of Microsoft Office 2010... with the disk included, you don't need to buy a product key card as well.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact Microsoft Office.by Cozy708/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Visit the webpage below and follow the directons given. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/3-app-bonus-promotion-for-college-students-FX102473454.aspxby Lilly248/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I bought a dell laptop at wallmart and it was pre installed with office 2007. Can i use the product key or just download and use 2010?
- Mine was the same way. I downloaded office 2010 and bought the key code for 2010.by cknfrmr3/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want Office 2010, to upgrade from Office 2007, your best bet is to download the software and purchase this card or purchase the actual software. I hope this helps.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?