About this item
Microsoft Kinect for Windows lets you utilize the Kinect's skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array and other sensor technologies on your Windows-based PC. You can link computers to Kinect devices that are operating on Windows 7 and Windows 8 Developer Preview. Use the Kinect for Windows Software Development Kit to build applications with C++, C# or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes and businesses with Kinect for PC.
Microsoft Kinect for Windows:
- Provides skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array and other sensor technologies
- Link computers to Kinect devices
- Build applications with C++, C# or Visual Studio Basic in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes and businesses
- Run applications built with the Microsoft Kinect for Windows Commercial Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Includes USB/power supply cable and manual
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 6.0 x 4.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.