About this item
Microsmith HLXL Hot Link XL IR Booster System is for controlling hidden home theater equipment far away from your television viewing area. The Hot Link XL IR Eye is so sensitive it does not need direct line of site and can in fact be hidden from view and still give you more freedom to roam with your IR remote extender controls. The Super-Compatible IR Eye works with virtually all Plasma and LCD TVs, satellite and cable receivers and other AV gear. No need to select special IR receivers to fit difficult installations and no need to drill holes in expensive cabinets with this extendable Cat-5 booster. Hot Link's IR Eye can be mounted on the back of flat panel displays, behind door slots, speaker grills, cabinets and wall plates without modification or under toe kicks and sub-woofer speakers. The Microsmith HLXL Hot Link XL IR Booster System is more than four times more sensitive than standard receiver targets and is broad band, eliminating the need for special receivers at diff
Microsmith HLXL Hot Link XL Cat-5 Extendable IR Booster System:
- Controls gear up to 200' away through extendable Cat-5 booster with all the features of Hot Link Pro
- Routes IR signals to out-of-sight equipment
- Enhanced remote performance for multiple A/V components
- Slim design, side sensors and 6' sensor cable for flexible positioning
- Includes 6 LED emitters for up to 6 A/V components, expandable to 24
- Receiver eye works with virtually all A/V components and can be mounted out of sight
- Includes power supply, main amplifier box and remote emitter/power entry box, 6 emitters and hypersensitive receiver eye
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 7.05 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.