About this item
Microlife Ultimate Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection.
Microlife Ultimate Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection:
- Medical Grade Accuracy
Microlife blood pressure monitors deliver the highest standards of accuracy from BHS and DABL, the world's leading authorities for accurate blood pressure measurement.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
This patented feature detects the appearance of an irregular heartbeat during measurement and gives a warning signal with your reading, while still providing an accurate blood pressure measurement.
- Microlife Averaging Mode Technology
The American Heart Association recommends taking 2 or more readings and averaging them for a more accurate result. With the flip of a switch, this digital blood pressure monitor does this automatically!
- Traffic Light Indicator
Now you can instantly see how your blood pressure reading compares to standards set by the National Institutes of Health with this built-in feature.
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software
Microlife blood pressure monitor includes USB cable and software for connecting the monitor to your PC. Easily chart and graph your measurements and share them with your doctor.
- Automatically stores 99 reading each for two users with time and date
- Large tilted display with backlight
- Includes 4 AA batteries
Batteries are pre-installed for your convenience in this digital blood pressure monitor
- Includes two sizes of cuffs to fit most arms
Medium cuff fits arms 9.25" - 13.5", Large cuff fits arms 12" - 16" in circumference.
- AC Adapter included
- Microlife Ultimate Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection has a 5-year warranty
- Programmable medication reminder alarm
- Integrated cuff storage
- Includes zippered storage case
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 6.25 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question