About this item
Eliminate noise and other sound disturbances when you connect your DSL line and analog telephone line with the Micro Connectors Two-Line DSL Filter. This device allows one DSL telephone number to split into two ports. One port is for regular voice usage while the other has a passive LC signal filtered circuitry to reduce the noise. The DSL telephone filter is suited for phone lines and is equipped with digital signal communication capabilities such as those for DSL lines of PC and fax applications. The package includes one port for voice and one port for digital data.
Micro Connectors Two-Line DSL Filter:
- Telephone line filter is designed with 1 port for voice and 1 port for digital data signal
- Allows voice and data transmissions simultaneously
- Ideal for a telephone line that has voice and with digital signal communication such as DSL line of PC and fax application
- Passive LC signal filtered circuitry reduces noise and other disturbances when connecting your DSL line and analog phone
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.25 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You need a router (wired or wireless) connected to your DSL modem's ethernet connection to run more than 1 computer simultaneously.by VJJohn4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you'll notice from the description this connector has one data line side and one voice line side or 1 phone line side and 1 dsl line side so I would say probably not to your question. Now whether you could get a splitter device for the dsl connector side and run 2 lines wired to 2 computers I don't know as I use my 1 dsl line side to my dsl wifi modem and then I can connect multiple devices wirelessly that way. Also, I can connect as many as 4 wired connections off of the back of my wireless wifi as well as use my wireless signal for my wireless capable devices. Hope this info helps you P.S. I bought this connector for my AT&T dsl setup as I was told that the connector I had was bad/going bad and causing bleed between the data and voice sides in the connector which causes disconnects and that I should replace it, so I did.by elcid553/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes an ethernet cable will be able to fit into this unit.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Unfortunately, we are not able to answer your inquiry. Please contact VTECH directly at http://www.vtechphones.com/support/general/contact-us or http://microconnectors.com/contact-us/ for further clarification. Sincerely,by FileMate Support3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?