For a smooth ride and superior performance, the Mickey Thompson Tire 275/60R20 115T BW balances steering response grip and all-weather traction for almost any vehicle. The Baja STZ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction, making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications. The aggressive tread design and variable density nylon over wraps make these tires safe to use on vehicles when driving through wet or icy conditions. With strategically placed, siping the Radial STZ Tire 275/60r20 115T BW increases treadwear life —less trips the mechanic, more time on the road. The serrated tie bars and scalloped shoulders offer improved stability and off-road traction. Plus, the multi-draft lug angles keep the Baja Tire clean, reducing stone retention and increasing lug stability.
Mickey Thompson Tire 275/60R20 115T BW:
- Superior steering response
- All-weather traction for wet or icy conditions
- Multi-draft lug angles
- Aggressive tread design
- All-weather traction
- Superior grip
- Variable density nylon over wraps for extra grip on wet or icy conditions
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 115
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2679 lbs.