About this item
Sew any material from silk to denim with the Michley Lil' Sew & Sew 2 Stitch Portable Sewing Machine. It provides perfect stitch control and makes a great gift for handicraft enthusiasts, beginner, or students studying fashion designing. The compact sewing machine features automatic thread rewind, and forward and reverse sewing. With a user-friendly design, the Michley sewing machine provides a top drop-in bobbin for easy threading, an easy on/off control button, automatic thread rewind, and a large-sized button for changing the speed setting from minimum to maximum. The automatic threading sewing machine consumes DC 6-volt power. Ideal for small projects, the sewing machine can be started using a foot pedal or hand switch.
Michley Lil' Sew & Sew 2 Stitch Portable Sewing Machine
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 6.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think this machine is capable of doing zigzag - it does have two stitch sizes and a reverse so you can go back and forward.by 050638lj1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it has only 2 straight stichesby mayi19538/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has one stitch with three sizes but that size factors on the speed which you pull it through, since you pretty much are the motor.by fridayliberman5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I have seen on mine.by ibb87054/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if you're still interested in the answer but it runs on both. It has a battery compartment on the bottom and also comes with an AC adapter.by OldSoulGirl11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs on both electric and baatteries on bottom - batteries are small and not obvious. very inexpensive to operate. love it.by 050638lj10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- electricby soulofawolf15/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Side to side, If you are sitting in front of the machine it must be left to right.by fridayliberman6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It threads from the control panel side to the opening for the fabric.by ibb870510/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?