Michelin's longest lasting, all-season on/off road tire offers excellent off-road traction and durability, along with uncompromising on-road comfort and handling. This Michelin LTX/A/T2 tire is designed for SUVs, crossover vehicles, and light trucks. Michelin Comfort Control technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibration and road noise. These Michelin LTX/A/T2 tires furnish a very comfortable ride and are backed by the manufacturer's 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
Michelin LTX A/T2 Tire, LT265/75R16/E:
- Two super-high-tensile steel belts
- All-season tire features three circumferential grooves that help to prevent hydroplaning
- Spiral nylon wrap for high-speed endurance
- Michelin Biting Edges are notched blocks in the tread pattern that dig into nearly any surface for better off-road traction on dirt, mud, gravel, and wet grass whenever you take the road less traveled
- MaxTouch construction helps deliver the longest tread life in its class so you get more miles for your money
- The optimized contact patch shape, provided by MaxTouch construction, helps deliver extremely long tire life under the toughest conditions in this Michelin LTX tire
- Advanced all-season tread compound provides traction in all weather conditions for that legendary Michelin ride
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: R
- Load Index: 123
- Speed Rating Translation: 106 mph
- Load Index Translation: 3417 lbs.