About this item
Keep your vehicle floor free of dirt and debris with this set of gray Michelin floor mats. This set includes two long front mats and two smaller rear mats. The Michelin floor mats are made of quality gray rubber and provide protection for your vehicle. The rubber floor mats are stain- and soil-resistant and their universal fit makes them suitable for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. This 4pc set of Michelin mats features dirt traps that capture water, dirt and debris that might get into your vehicle floor. The tread and cleat backing system minimizes movement of the automobile floor mats and locks them in place. These gray Michelin floor mats are universal in color and likely to match any color interior easily. All of these features not only make for a strong durable mat: they also help to maintain cleanliness and freshness in your vehicle.
Michelin 4PC Rubber Mats, Gray:
- 4 piece set includes 2 front and 2 rear mats
- Plush carpet is soft, and soil and stain resistant
- FlexLines allow the mat to mold to the contours of vehicle floor for smooth, snug fit
- Dirt traps collect and hold liquids, dirt and debris
- Tread and Cleat backing provides aggressive grip to minimize mat movement
- Universal fit for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Durable car rubber mats are easy to clean
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.75 x 19.25 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Probably. They can be trimmed with scissors fairly easily.by mm2625241/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest that you measure both the mats and your vehicle - that's what I did before purchasing.by Graywolf996/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?