About this item
The Metropolitan Dining Set with Bench is perfect for any kitchen or dining room. The design of this set gives an elegant and contemporary look that will freshen up any decor.
Metropolitan 6-Piece Dining Set with Bench, Espresso, Box 1 of 2:
- Contemporary design
- Seats 6 people
- Includes table, bench and 4 chairs
- Upholstered chair seats
- Wood construction
- Assembly required
- Table dimensions: 59.5"L x 35.5"W x 29"H
- Chair dimensions: 17.32"L x 16.5"W x 35.5"H
- Bench dimensions: 47.5"L x 14"W x 18"H
- Model# 10136ESP
- Assembly time is approximately 1hr 30min for 6-piece set; it ships in 2 cartons, carton 1 weight: 79 lbs, carton 2 weight: 85 lbs
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are very large, almost five feet by four feet. They will not fit in a car.by Simonmom43/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- * I have a camry. 2 boxes Box 1: 4 chairs and a bench - I was able to put in the back seat, with seats folded - 12"h x 21.5"w x 51"l , wouldn't fit in trunk. Box 2: Table and parts - Wont fit anywhere. 5"h x 62.5"l x 38.8"w - Planning to borrow my friends CRV :)by mrrao9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boxes with the chairs will fit in your car . The table top itself is one piece , check the dimension of the table compared to your car. I have a Chevy hhr SUV and it would not fit.by Ginger837/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two separate boxesby Simonmom44/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2by nanliz124/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They stick out. We bought this set and all the chairs and bench do not fit under the table. They stick out by about three to four inches on two sides.by Simonmom43/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?