Check out these related products
- $157.53 List price $169.40Save $11.87
- $171.86 List price $211.40Save $39.54
- $78.37 List price $84.95Save $6.58
- $11.18 List price $16.00Save $4.82
- $37.05 List price $47.20Save $10.15
Methods and Measurements
Consider these popular products
- $18.29 List price $30.00Save $11.71
- $128.16 List price $168.60Save $40.44
- $94.58 List price $117.95Save $23.37
- $17.04 List price $21.95Save $4.91
- $12.42 List price $21.95Save $9.53
- $19.31 List price $25.99Save $6.68
- $12.03 List price $14.00Save $1.97
- $15.00 List price $19.95Save $4.95
- $11.96 List price $16.00Save $4.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Psychologists use diverse methods to study thought and behavior. Methods and Measurements highlights the different ways that psychology researchers ask questions and how they attempt to answer them. The methodologies include experiments that help assess cause and effect, correlational studies to show relationships among complex behaviors, questionnaires to evaluate attitudes and behaviors, observational studies to find out about naturally occurring behaviors, and other approaches. This new, full-color volume also discusses the ethics of doing research with people and how researchers have sometimes violated ethical standards as they subjected people to physical and psychological harm.
|Publisher:||Facts on File|
|Publish Date:||Sep 2012|
|Number of Pages:||138|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 9.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.