About this item
Metamucil Fiber Supplement Wafers, is a tasty way to get the natural fiber your body needs. Each Metamucil wafer serving has 6 grams of psyllium fiber, which can help with constipation and help lower cholesterol. This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more aboutFSA.
Metamucil Fiber Supplement Wafers, 24 ct.:
- 6 grams of psyllium fiber per serving*
- Wrapped individually in single servings to go with you, they're made for your active lifestyle.
- Convenient way to get fiber
* Psyllium fiber, as in Metamucil powders and capsules, is recognized by the FDA to treat occasional constipation and help lower cholesterol. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Metamucil has at least 2.1 grams of this soluble fiber. Use as directed. May contain trace amounts of gluten. If you have specific dietary needs, you should consult your doctor before consuming this product. This Metamucil product has a low glycemic index, a measure of the effect of dietary carbohydrates on blood sugar levels.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT DISEASE.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 2.5 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- bothby Mavmat5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think anyone can answer that for you. You're certainly going to get more with the capsules. I take both. I take one capsule every morning. The wafers, I don't eat every morning. The capsule directions state to take as an adult, 2 to 6 capsules three times per day. You have to do what is going to work for you and that means a little experimentation.by mrblueu5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wafers because it causes bulk, fiber as your eating it instead of just taking a pill. I know, I use to take a pill....by Funky70s5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've tried both and the wafers are much better, I eat them with breakfast everyday.by Mernrise5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wafersby An anonymous customer5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wafersby fredericus5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like both but use the wafers everyday. I use the capsules if I need an extra boost.by An anonymous customer5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually both are great but I prefer the wafers in the morning with coffee but if I need a little extra fiber help I take a Metamucil capsule at night with 8 ounces of water. Great products!!by An anonymous customer5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wafers work best for me.by senior375/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wafer is more effective then the capsule. It works right away and it's a perfect snack that fills you up!!by migy5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. why is the apple metamucil 4.62 and the cinnamon 7.47 it doesn't make sense, only the taste id different
- The difference in weight between the Metamucil Apple and Cinnamon flavors are the ingredients used in each product. I hope that this information is helpful to you. Have a great day!by TheMetamucilTeam5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?