About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Work on-the-go or while standing up with the Merax Adjustable Laptop Cart. It has a compact design and wheels for convenient mobility. One side holds a laptop computer while the other holds a writing pad or other small item. Bumpers prevent items from sliding off. This mobile laptop cart is height-adjustable so you can work at a comfortable angle.
Merax Adjustable Laptop Cart:
- Compact design
- Simple and neat in appearance
- Wheels provide easy mobility
- Weight capacity for each side is 10 lbs, however, left side is only meant for a writing pad or something smaller than a laptop
- Product type: laptop carts and stands
- Primary material: solid wood
- Shelves included: yes
- Casters included: yes
- Number of shelves: 1
- Merax laptop cart available in natural or maple finish
- Overall width - side to side: 28.7''
- Overall depth - front to Back: 16.3''
- Overall product weight: 18 lbs
- Height adjustable: yes
- Overall height - top to bottom: 27''
- Overall height - top to bottom: 40''
- Minimum overall height - floor to tabletop: 27''
- Maximum overall height - floor to tabletop: 40''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.3 x 28.7 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Or to the right, with opposite adjustment.by bulbman1232/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If the head of the bed is facing the west or south, it slides from the left side of the bed; facing the east or south - slides from the right side of the bed.by Ocnsunset2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the part the laptop is sitting on tilt both ways? I need the let to be to my right.
- Yes.by bulbman1232/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can also assemble it "in reverse" for a left-handed look.by Danielfrom17765/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will both sides of the top lay flat. I need to put a monitor & keyboard on the right side.
- Yes. You can have the main section at various angles (leaning toward you, away from you, level with the ground, etc.).by Danielfrom17765/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?