Meow Mix Poultry and Seafood Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 12)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Meow Mix Poultry & Seafood Variety Pack is a mix of three unique wet food flavors that your cat will love. Made with tender pieces of real tuna, chicken, or salmon, each meal is irresistibly delicious and fortified for your cat's health. With wholesome ingredients and tasty flavors, no wonder cats ask for it by name!
- A variety of wholesome seafood and poultry combinations in savory sauce
- Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance
- Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors
- Savory Morsels With Real Chicken & Whole Shrimp in Sauce (4 Cups)
- Tender Favorites With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce (4 Cups)
- Tender Favorites With Real Salmon & Crab Meat in Sauce (4 Cups)
Ingredients: Real Chicken & Whole Shrimp In Sauce: Fish Broth, Chicken, Food Starch Modified, Chicken Liver, Wheat Gluten, Cane Sugar, Shrimp, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Egg Product, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Canthaxanthin Color. Real Salmon & Crab Meat In Sauce: Tuna, Fish Broth, Sardine, Salmon, Crab, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Tuna, Liver, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Annatto Color, Canthaxanthin Color, Sodium Nitrite (to Promote Color Retention). Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp In Sauce: Tuna, Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Shrimp, Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite (to Promote Color Retention), Canthaxanthin Color.
Directions: See Feeding Guidelines
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.1 x 8.13 x 6.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. 1/2 of a 2.75 cont of Meow Mix Market Select Seafood Entree in Sauce..... was not put into refrigerator after it was fed to my cat & I put .....
- My cats have been eating this product for years. I put it in the plate for them and go out...for hours; more than six sometimes. As, long as you, didn't have it near the heat or hot sun, etc. It should be fine. They ate it; throughout, the day and were fine. But, I usually, refrigerate it and try not to leave it out.by takecharge1st12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i even give it to my three cats the next day from the counter top never have a problem cats love it trust me i'm a cat lover have living room full of toys and 5 cat scratchers and a three tier cat tree lol hagdby dr3cats3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't worry about it being out for that short amount of time. Don't worry about it.by catsmother12/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its fine still. Mine lays out all day sometimes and she'll still eat it. Some cats like it better at room temp than cold.by poohshunygirl8/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd call the vet and ask as well as refrigerate the product now, I can't see that it would spoil that quick, and I checked one of my cans that says nothing about refrigerating at all unused portions, so vet would be the safe bet, or number on the can as I saw on mine for questions.by KidR7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be ok if the temperature was not too warm.by SavingBee3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?