Men's Silver Series Sneakers, Wide Width
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe this type of shoe, meaning style and material make such fits no longer essential in proper wear and/or comfort. I agree that 1/2 sizes might effect comfort but I think manufacturers have decided that whole sizes are more cost effective.by stumpy4612/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say theyare only advertising wide so your question would be directed to them.by bcass194712/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only seen wide width whole sizes in this myself.by squalzman10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe these come in standard width, but I didn't see 1/2 sixes,so I ordered the next sixe up for him.by BobbiSM9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's possible to get half sizes, but not online at this time. They only have half sizes in the store. I wish they would sell half sizes online at Walmart.com. It would be so much more convenient. And there are many people here who apparently feel the same way, from looking at the reviews.by Crow712/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that this shoe is exclusively wide width. You used to be able to get the half sizes online, but for now at least, they can only be found in stores in half sizes. Perhaps if enough people request it in half sizes online, they'll bring it back.by DOESitCOMEinGREY8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. Not right now. And somebody at Walmart should read this. The half-sizes are available at the Walmart stores (I have seen them on display here in Las Vegas). BUT you can NOT order them online, because the choices are FULL SIZES only -- there are no HALF-SIZES displayed. I myself want to order online a 9-1/2W pair of black shoes. But the online display shows only 9W and 10W sizes.by Ramon14/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had to get 1/2 size at the store for this particular shoe.by olschool2/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/2 sizes are available in store thats where i bought a pair that were 11 1/2 for a gift. and I am pretty sure I saw 'standard or normal width' too I live in MN thou so maybe it depends on where you live. Hope this helped you outby Barbie802/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?