Realtree Xtra Wind & Waterproof Breathable Scent Control Men's Jacket
About this item
About this item
Be prepared for a variety of weather conditions on your next hunting excursion with this Realtree Xtra Waterproof Breathable Jacket. With its waterproof design, you will stay dry if it happens to rain. This jacket is also breathable to keep you from getting too warm. The lining contains Microban antimicrobial technology to help block your scent from your prey. This Realtree jacket is made from 100 percent polyester to provide the softness and comfort you require to be in the woods all day.
Realtree Xtra Performance Wind & Waterproof Breathable Scent Control Men's Jacket:
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Lining contains Microban antimicrobial technology that reduces scent
- Adjustable hood with elastic drawcord and cord locks
- Wind & waterproof mens jacket material: 100 percent polyester
- Available in various sizes
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Washable|
|Fabric Content:||100% Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6875|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 16.5 x 0.9375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not for any temps under 40 degrees. Buy 1 size larger and layer accordingly.by An anonymous customer2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but the materials used in the coat do a good job keeping you warm enough for the early to mid season hunts. Could use in late season with extra layers underneath.by dukeetman12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. I bought it 1 size larger, so I could wear a hoodie an liner in the winter months here in Minnesotaby An anonymous customer2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, runs small I would by the next size up.by dukeetman11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bow hunt from both tree stands and ground blinds. The material is soft, not loud. I've had so many opportunities at does at 30 yards or less, I waited for my buck and tagged him at about 25 yards.by An anonymous customer2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?