Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $12.00
- Rollbackfrom $17.00
Men's Ripstop Jacket with Polar Fleece Lining
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm in the Men's Ripstop Jacket. It is a good option for anyone who encounters cold weather. Wear this comfortable jacket while running errands or on any casual task throughout the day. Its stand up collar looks sophisticated and helps keep your neck protected from breezes. The zip front closure, fastener closure placket and additional zipper bib closure offer added protection from the elements. For even more warmth, this men's polyester jacket has soft fleece lining. Five pockets give you plenty of space for a wallet, keys and whatever other items you like to keep close at hand. The two chest pockets and the sleeve pocket have hidden zipper closures to help your stuff stay secure. This men's jacket also features long sleeves with fastener closure cuffs.
Men's Ripstop Jacket with Polar Fleece Lining:
- 100% polyester
- Men's jacket with stand up collar
- Zip front closure
- Fastener closure placket with additional zipper bib closure
- 2 side pockets
- 2 chest pockets with hidden zipper closure
- 1 pocket on sleeve with zipper closure
- Long sleeves with fastener closure cuffs
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash separately cold water, gentle cycle mild detergent, no bleach, hang to dry do not iron|
|Fabric Content:||100% POLYESTER RIBSTOP|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.53 x 19.94 x 2.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- True to size.by gerardation1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband wears a standard large size. I ordered him a large, and it fits perfect, so I would say it is pretty true to size.by momandskeptic1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it runs true to size. I bought an x large. And it fit my husband good. And he.s 6ft. 215 lbs.by mattie201/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- true to sizeby bestimor12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This jacket does not have a removable lining.by momandskeptic12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is just the zipper part that is fleece. It is not fully lined. It is not too warm with the fleece it zips separately from the outer zipper. So, it is not that warm nor fully lined as a winter coat would be lined. It is a mid weight coat.by NYCvaluegal1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not.by mattie201/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not removableby bestimor12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is more like an in between jacket. I would not recommend it for your only winter jacket.by momandskeptic1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is too light for some winter days. With lots of layers it will be fine for well below 32 degrees F. It is not a 15 degree weather coat unless you bundle a lot with accessories. It is thiner than a full winter coat, it is a warm parka.by NYCvaluegal1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with a sweatshirt or heavy sweater you will be fineby bestimor1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products