Consider these popular products
Men's Hunting and Outdoorsmen Boots
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tough terrain will never be the same with these men's hunting and outdoorsmen boots. Featuring a tall silhouette these boots will be your closest protectors during the hunting season.
Men's Hunting and Outdoorsmen Boots<\/B>:
- Tall boots
- Mesh lining
- Padded footbed <\/ul>
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. are this boots snow boots i spend 10 hours a day in the snow for three months a year will this boots work?
- Yes, will work. Wear good thick socks. Remember to order up one size. Good, waterproof boots. You may want to spend more and get a more durable and long-wearing-time quality, as these are great value for the price but may not be best for 10 hours daily wear.by JackEKentucky11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are rated to minus 40F when worn with proper attire such as wool socks. It has an 8mm felt liner which can be removed for air drying (not a hot air dryer). the nylon collar has a drawstring to tighten to keep cold air out. The shell in waterproof synthetic rubber.by ksshoemaker11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 inches counting the cloth 1 inch on topby thekitty11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 inches.by JackEKentucky11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much bigger do the sizes run than your regular shoe size? And do they run narrow or wide? I have a child with a size 11, super narrow foot.
- THEY FIT MY SHOE SIZE 9 AND I HAVE WIDE FEET AND THEY WORK FOR ME.by JOEYU12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?