Similar items in stock
- Clearancefrom $4.50
Men's Belmar Sneakers, E Width
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Hit the streets with a pair of these men's Belmar sneakers. Featuring comfortable padding on collar and footbed, laces and cool design, this pair is a definitely a keeper.
Men's Belmar Sneakers, E Width:
- PU/ upper
- Lace-up style
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- Mesh lining
- Padded footbed
- Padded collar
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I haven't had them long enough to determine if the sole will come off, but they are light as a feather and very comfortable.by Walker0966/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only been wearing this shoe a couple of weeks so I can't answer as to seperation but it's not heavy.by BluecheeseBob5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Too Cheaply Made. Wore them 1 day and threw them in trash. Not even worth my time to returnby LA06505/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- shoe is super light, which is why I like them soles don't really separate but they do wear down fast, don't expect these to last forever but they're real light and comfortableby cowmeat5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they seem to hold up pretty well-and are very lightby phaedrasman4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it will take approx. 5-6 months with daily use. the shoe is very lit-weight.by Mark7474/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shoe seems built well but I haven't owned them log, they are the lightest weight shoes I've ever boughtby samohtnedlog4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend these shoes. They are poorly made and if I had seen them I never would have bought them.by navyvet714/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been wearing it daily, sole is holding very well. It is super light, feels like walking on air.by SenorBoriQua3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these shoes for a long time. It is a good value if you cannot afford a good pair of shoes but drive around all the time and don't walk too much. Before I owned I bike I walked a lot and within 3 weeks, I got holes in the shoes from excessive use. Only use for light amounts of walking.by HockeyGuyJason3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?