Memorex 52x Write-Once CD-R Spindle With Ink Jet Printable Surface - 30 Disc Spindle
Customers also considered
- $16.99List price
- $10.49List price
- Reduced Price$10.99Was
About this item
About this item
Quickly and easily store your important data with the CD-Rs in this Memorex Printable CD-R Spindle. Each disc can store a variety of digital documents, photos, videos or music. The surface of each of these blank CD-Rs is specially designed for use with an ink jet printer.
Memorex 52x Write-Once CD-R Spindle With Ink Jet Printable Surface, 30 Disc Spindle:
- Storage capacity of each Memorex CD-R 52x: 700MB or 80 min
- Surface designed for ink jet printing
- These Write-Once blank CD-Rs with ink jet printable surfaces are sold in a convenient 30 disc spindle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.75 x 2.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Epson Artisan 835by An anonymous customer8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a HP Photosmart D5460by sardo7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you do have to have a special printer to print on these discs. I am sure there are several printers capable of printing on these discs. I actually just bought a printer that is capable of this function and did not know such a thing existed until today when I bought this printer. The printer I bought was an Epson Artisan 800 and I love it (it is wireless and print quality is amazing. It also has a touch screen which I thought was pretty cool). However, this printer runs at about $230. I know Epson has other models that can do this but you just have to look at the printer specs to see if it is capable of printing on CDs.by PezHead893/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any recordable cd disc will work, cd discs are fantastic for storing photos.by Appreciatevalue2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DVD-R OR DVD+Rby azloafer8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.49List price