About this item
Your little princess deserves a bed fit for royalty, and the Melissa Metal Twin Bed fits the bill perfectly. The Melissa Metal Twin Bed by Rack Furniture has an elegant design with sturdy steel frame, and beautiful molded castings make this bed look like something you might have found in your Grandma's house. The finish is durable and easy to clean. Whether designing a room that is a step into the past, or looking for that shabby chic blend of old and new, this bed is a perfect fit. On top of that, its solid steel construction makes it virtually indestructible and a perfect fit for any age group. This twin bed is easy to assemble. Mattresses sold separately
Melissa Metal Twin Bed:
- Comes complete with headboard, footboard, and full metal slat and mesh mattress support
- Uses standard twin size mattress (not included)
- Finish is durable and easy to clean
- Melissa Metal Twin Bed assembled dimensions: 79.1"L x 39.7"W x 38.6"H
- Easy to assemble
- Includes tools needed for assembly
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||60.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.13 x 39.69 x 38.58|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a mesh support that acts as a box spring. So no box spring is needed.by friz282/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just needs a mattressby Krissy10251/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A box spring is not needed. The mattress support bars are strong enough to support the mattress.by duckymomof27/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one mattress. platform serves as the box springsby mystrie6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bed does not require a box spring.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not need a box spring.by Momof2gls1boy3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed comes with metal mesh slats on the bottom, so you do not need to buy a box spring.by MommyYogi3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no- no box spring required. It has a wire type grid that makes up for a box spring. If you used a box spring the mattress would sit too high on the frame.by lookingforadealinsandiego3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frame to floor is 14 inches plus however thick your mattress may be.by Journey687/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If i recall aftet putting that part together anywhere from 4to 6 inches. Its not alot so u would have to get leg raisrrs in order to store things and the frame has two legs underneath so u would only b able to store things at the head and foot.by An anonymous customer6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14". 12" of underbed spaceby Teshuna5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the mattress support is exactly 12 inches from the floor, which allows lots of under-bed storage. you can't use a foundation with a mattress unless - it'll sit WAY too high (higher than the footboard goes, an probably up to the crossbar on the headboard.by PiperGranny5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?