Meguiar's Ultimate Polish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Meguiar's Ultimate Polish offers a sleek, stylish and powerfully performing polishing option intended for use with a variety of consumer vehicles. Meguiar's Car Polish is specially formulated to help eliminate swirls or other discoloration, and it helps to add color depth to a wide array of darkly colored cars, making it an excellent choice for enhancing a car's natural luster and restoring coloration to diminished paint. Maguiar's Polish also ensures a glossy, mirror-like reflection.
Meguiar's Ultimate Polish:
- Eliminates fine swirls, perfecting the paint prior to waxing
- Adds depth of color, especially on dark colored cars
- Leaves the paint finish incredibly clear and glossy with mirror-like reflections
- Ultimate pre-treatment before Meguiar's Ultimate Wax
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.47|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.75 x 8.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Works for all colors. It's a very fine polishing compound and also has some fillers to help hide very minor scratches. You must follow this up with a wax or the fillers will disappear in a day or two.by 94eg8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Vulcan411/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dmight1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compound is used to cut the paint to remove heavier damage and/or oxidation. If you needed compound then this polish would make a good step-2 to follow that up (followed by a step-3 wax/sealant). If you keep your paint protected and in good condition, then this polish alone may be your step-1 (followed by a step-2 wax/sealant). It does have fillers to help hide swirls and minor scratches too (a little bit).by 94eg1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ultimate polish works great after using ultimate compound. It refines the finish even more. Giving your car more gloss and depth. Ultimate polish should be used every 4-6 months when it is time to repolish and rewax.by MikeyG346/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?