Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safely remove fine scratches and swirls with this Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0 for automobiles. This car scratch remover uses diminishing abrasive technology that leaves your paint surface polished to reveal brilliant color and clarity without causing additional damage. It will not create new scratches and will not simply "cover" fine scratches as most conventional products do. From isolated paint blemishes to oxidation, scratches and more, this Meguiar's Scratch Remover can handle all types of exterior issues with any vehicle, leaving it looking clean, new and blemish free.
Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0:
- Safe solution for removing isolated paint blemishes
- Clear coat safe - will not create new scratches
- Removes fine scratches, swirls and oxidation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 1.5 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Looking for a product for interior scratches on hard plastic and radio face plate. Any ideas?
- These scratches can not be removed, the appearance of the scratch can be lessened. Take a penny, using the edge with moderate pressure rub the scratches, the depth of the scratch will lessen and perception of the damage will be reduced. After, use a polish such as armor all or another product such as back to black and you should be pleased. I have done this on interior panels. Never tried it on a smooth radio faceplate.by Johnnypistol6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without more clarity this is difficult to answer. Are you asking if this product simply hides or fills scratches and then when the car is washed they will reappear? If that is your question, no that is not how this product works. It is designed to remove light to moderate scratches permanently. Keep in mind the hardness of the paint will come in to play here as well as the severity of the scratch. Feel free to give us a call at (800) 347-5700 to discuss further.by Meguiar's Car Care Expert10/21/2015Written by a verified representative from Meguiar's Car Care ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?