Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use the Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes to safely and conveniently clean, moisturize and protect your fine leather. These can be used as car wipes or home wipes and offer complete leather care in one easy step. The luxurious, textured wipe material is saturated with high levels of rich moisturizers, including aloe. The wipes are designed to clean, shine and protect the leather in your car or home. When you wipe your leather down, you are enriching it with premium conditioners that nourish your leather for a supple feel and look. With these Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes, you can pamper your fine leather while protecting it from spills, stains and UV damage.
Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes:
- Complete leather care in 1 easy step
- Cleans, shines and protects your car and home
- Premium conditioners nourish leather for a supple feel and look
- Super luxurious, textured wipe material
- Saturated with high levels of rich moisturizers
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.61 x 2.41 x 8.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a container of the Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes, but they have dried out a little. Is there anything I can use to moisten them up?
- I have not used them yet...but if I had that problem I would probably moisten them with some water or mineral oil ..but read the instructions or contact the manufacturer or company to be sure. Thats what I would do and keep them contained in a tightly closed container or zip lock bag.by nrenee3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?