About this item
Medline's Durable Standard Wheelchair is built to last and for institutional use. Medline's Wheelchair has a carbon steel frame with chrome finish that is rust and chip resistant. The chair also features dual axle hemi-height adjustable wheels in the front and back. Desk length arms make it easy to pull the wheelchair up to a table. The threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping. The adjustable wheelchair seat measures 18”W x 16”D. Medline's Durable Standard Wheelchair has vinyl upholstery that is inherently stain resistant. It offers a weight capacity off 300 lbs, and the heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling in the wheels
Medline's Durable Wheelchair:
- Arm style: desk length and removable arms rests
- Leg style: leg rests are detachable and swing open
- Calf- pads not included
- Seat WXD: 18inx 16in
- Vinyl upholstry is wipeable and inherently stain resistant
- Weight capacity: 300lb
- Weight of wheelchair: 38.5lbs without footrests
- Rim to Rim open: 26.75in, rim to rim closed:12.25in
- Seat to floor height: 20in(18in)
- Additional features:
- This wheelchair built for institutional use has chrome finish with vinyl upholstery
- Carbon Steel frame with chrome finish is rust and chip-resistant
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable wheels in front and back
- Desk length arms make it easy to pull the wheelchair right up to a table
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstry changes
- padded and upholstered armrests
- Heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling in the wheels
- Chart pocket on back
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||56.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This wheelchair does not fold or collapse.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?