Similar items in stock
Medline ComfortEase Unisex Reversible V-Neck Scrub Top
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Medline Comfortease Unisex Scrub Top, A smart investment that's extra durable and looks great out of the laundry ComfortEase medical scrubs might just work as hard as you do. The 65/35 poly/cotton blend holds deep, rich colors and stands up to industrial laundering. Lots of styles and sizes to fit your workplace, your lifestyle and your pocketbook. Medline ComfortEase unisex v-neck scrub top features a color-coded neck bias and a chest pocket. Set-in sleeves and a generous cut means more room across the back. Left breast pocket and set in sleeves. Made of durable, heavyweight 65% polyester/35% cotton ComfortEase fabric with soil-release. Great color retention.
- Medline ComfortEase Unisex Reversible V-Neck scrub shirt
- Heavy-weight fabric
- Reversible unisex color-coded by size on neck bias
- Soil-release finish
- Classic fit scrub pants with a back pocket
- Set-in sleeves
- Double needle seams
- Left breast pocket
- Machine wash
- Tumble dry
- No bleach
|Fabric Content:||Polyester , Cotton|
|Clothing Category:||Women , Men|
|Primary Shelf ID:||660679|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My guess is that if one side gets dirty... you can flip it around to the reverse side, but yeah... I don't understand the value in that either... I don't want any nasty medical mumbo-jumbo (whatever that might be) rubbing against my skin either.by Carin718/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, sizing charts are being added to the site and should be available shortly. If you have a specific size please let us know and we will send those measurements for you.by Medline2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?