Medline Combination Rollator/Transport Wheelchair, Red
Customers also viewed these products
- from $149.23
- from $144.95
About this item
About this item
Are you trying to decide between a rolling walker and a transport chair? Get both with the two-in-one Excel Translator Rolling Walker and Wheelchair by Medline. This innovative device does double duty, allowing the user to walk until they are tired. This rolling walker quickly converts to a convenient transport chair, giving you the chance to rest and ride until you are ready to walk again. The lightweight Translator weighs only 18 pounds. This device offers sturdy wheels that provide support and stability when traveling over rough terrain, such as grass, gravel, or carpeting. You can feel confident in the safety of this innovative device because it contains ergonomic handbrakes in both the rolling walker and transport wheelchair modes. The seat is 75% larger than comparable models, a full 19" wide by 16" deep, and is upholstered with nylon material. The Excel Translator also has ample storage for personal items, including and under-seat nylon bag, zippered side case, and cup holder.
- Lightweight frame supports up to 250 lbs
- Quickly flips between a transport chair and a rolling walker
- Comfortable loop style hand brakes can be pushed down to lock and pull-up to release
- Easy-to-adjust Push-button Footrests
- Stow-n-Go clips keep footrests lock to the side when not needed
- Comes with a convenient side carrying case, cup holder, under-seat storage basket
- Weighs 18 lbs
- Seat dimensions: 19W x 16D
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Fold compact for hassle-free storage
- Tool-free assembly
- Color: Red
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 2.5 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Monseyman11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does but it is larger than a walker or rollator so if you are trying to get it into a small space you have to wrestle with it a bit but my wife can manage it easily enough.by Bobcm9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It certainly does! It snap locks into place easily is very light which surprized me for the durability and it folds right up and has two handles you can carry/lift with and fits into the backseat very easilyby colleennd8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made in China.by Medline9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products