Medline ReadyBath Shampoo Cap
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get fresh clean hair even when there is no soap or water with the Medline ReadyBath Shampoo Cap. This cap is designed to shampoo and condition in just one step. When you heat the rinse-free shampoo cap, it provides a warm feeling. It can even help to sooth the scalp. Just use a massaging motion while cleaning to stimulate. The case comes with 30 caps, so there are plenty for shampooing and cleaning for several weeks.
Medline ReadyBath Shampoo Cap:
- 30 caps per case
- Shampoo and condition in one rinse-free step
- Completely disposable hair cap, no cleanup required
- Heating the cap provides a warm and soothing feeling
- The massaging action stimulates scalp and comforts the individual
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.4 x 16.5 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have color treated hair, and I did not noticed any problem.by CNPS10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Snowy I see you wrote this a long time ago but I just saw it. I have been using these caps for quite a long time and I have colored hair (permanent) and never had any problem. I can't find anywhere that it says either way but I am just saying from experience. Hope this helped.by Love2Shop7156/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my hair is coloredby avampire5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thus far, yes it is safe for color hair.by Lori0035/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't say for sure. However, I use a temporary purple color in my hair and it didn't change or lessen the color. I would suggest you read the "fine print" on the package or email the manufacturer. All I can tell you is that it is an incredible product. I was skeptical that a waterless shampoo would be effective, but it was and surpassed all my expectations. I will definitely buy it.by chinamom625/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Medline10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, not reallyby dcsally9710/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, the conditioning product in the bonnet itself is pretty heavy. Even with the terry bonnet, I don't know if it would absorb hair product residues. More than likely it would just combine the hair product with the conditioning product in the bonnet. Can't imagine a good clean. But, you know, if there is NO WAY to wash the hair with water, it has to be a bit of help. Not terribly expensive. Give one a try.by Lilypons10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it. I got one when it was sent and they sell anywhere from 6 -10 dollars each.by CNPS10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 30 caps per case.by CommunityAnswer12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $63.17 Was $82.26Save $19.09
- $56.70 Was $63.42Save $6.72
- Reduced Price$59.76 Was $119.53Save $59.77