About this item
The Medline Overbed Table is a versatile device that makes many aspects of home and/or hospital care more convenient for those who spend prolonged periods of time in bed. Users may tilt the overbed table to three different positions to add ease to many activities such as reading, eating or writing. A raised edge on the Medline keeps books and papers securely on the tabletop. The Medline Overbed Table can also be used to place medications within easy reach. In addition to the three-position tilt mechanism—which is easily adjusted by simply squeezing a handle—the overbed table also has an adjustable height setting, with a range of 28 to 45 inches. The tabletop itself is made of durable wood-grain melamine laminate.
Medline Overbed Table With Three Position Tilt:
- Tilts to three positions with just the squeeze of a handle.
- Tabletop is wood-grain melamine laminate with a flush-mounted T-mold edge.
- Raised edge holds books and papers in place.
- Resists many types of damage, from boiling water and food acids to ink spills and alcohol.
- Top measures 30"L x 15"W x 30" x "H.
- Chrome-coat base is H-shaped with 24" of open space between the legs.
- Table has an infinite height adjustment from 28" to 45".
- Separate tilt and raise/lower handles allow for safe operation.
- Equipped with 1" twin wheel casters.
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs. evenly distributed.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 6.0 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.