Medline Overbed Table With Three Position Tilt, Walnut
Customers also considered
- Clearance$39.95 List price $79.95Save $40.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.39 List price $44.84Save $10.45
- Reduced Price$138.14 List price $149.59Save $11.45
- Reduced Price$154.13 List price $169.54Save $15.41
- from $749.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Medline Overbed Table is a versatile device that makes many aspects of home care more convenient for those who spend prolonged periods of time in bed. Users may tilt the overbed table to three different positions to add ease to many activities such as reading, eating or writing. The Medline Overbed Table can also be used to place medications within easy reach. In addition to the three-position tilt mechanism, which is easily adjusted by simply pulling a handle, the overbed table also has an adjustable height setting, with a range of 28 to 45 inches. The tabletop itself is made of durable wood-grain melamine laminate.
- Tilts to three positions with just the squeeze of a handle
- Tabletop is walnut wood-grain melamine laminate
- Resists many types of damage, from boiling water and food acids to ink spills
- Table top measures 30" L x 15" W
- Chrome-coat base is H-shaped with 24" of open space between the legs
- Table has height adjustments from 28" to 45"
- Separate tilt and raise/lower handles allow for safe operation
- Equipped with 1.5" wheel casters
- Supports up to 50 lbs
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.00 x 6.00 x 21.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All four sides are raisedby nites3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All sides are raised the same, but just a very small amount.by Alabamacustomer3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has a very small lip around the entire table approx 1/4 of an inchby nancyp0076/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it only tilts one way but three levels of tilting.by nites7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gdog3553/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it tilts forward and backward.by Janis585/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the size of the chair arm, but probably not.by Alabamacustomer3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it works very well with a chair, have not tried it with a couch as of yetby nancyp0073/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?