About this item
Transport chairs make it easier for your loved ones and caregivers to help you get around in comfort and ease. Compared to a standard wheelchair, a transport chair requires a caregiver to push the chair. A transport chair is much lighter than a wheelchair; plus, it is more compact which makes getting around town easier. This chair comes equipped with loop-lock hand brakes that are easy to operate and ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers. It also has a seatbelt which keeps the passenger securely in place and it is compact when folded making it easy to lift into a car or carry up the stairs. Weighs just 23.5 lbs and is equipped with a seat belt, comfortable nylon upholstery, full length permanent armrest, and detachable footrests. It has a 19 inch wide seat that can provide and a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Lightweight, durable frame supports up to 300 lbs
- Loop-lock hand brakes for safe transfers
- Comfortable wide seat (19"W x 16"D) with layers of reinforced upholstery
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Large 12" rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces
- Back folds down into chair making it easy to store (32"H x 24"D x 10"W)
- Comes with a side storage bag and seat belt
- Fold compact for hassle-free storage
- Removable footrests
- Dimensions: 37"H x 22"D x 24.5"W
- Weighs 23 pounds
- Tool-free assembly
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.25 x 22.0 x 37.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the black plastic paddles the foot rests on does hinge up to fold flush with the footrest arm. horizontal = foot on it, vertical = able to fold up w chair one can fold the chair up and put it in the trunk of your car with them attached, however, i am finding that removing them allows the chair to fit in my smaller Saturn where as my mom's volvo's giant trunk can accomodate the chair w rests attached. but the clip on nature or the design makes it super simple to get on and off and back on again.by bestestererdaughter5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The foot rests fold vertically and can be released to fold to the side. They are easily detached from the frame and stored separately. Also the hand grips can be released to fold down into the frame. Then by lifting the grips on the seat the two sides of the frame are pulled together. These features make for easy storage in the trunk of a car.by Indoe5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat width is 19”.by Medline5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has a width of 22 inches.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?